Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to the Blessed 2 Write (B2W) Blogspot, featuring your new resident blogger, Kendra Norman-Bellamy! Yes, I've been a writer for a few years now, and yes, I currently have twelve published works of fiction on the market. But this blogging thing....well, I avoided it like the plague for as long as I could. Why? Nothing against blogs, bloggers or blogging. I just didn't see how I could fit the time in my ultra busy schedule to keep a current one going. Still can't. LOL! But I've finally bitten the bullet and joined the ranks of professional bloggers everywhere. What can I say? I love a good challenge!

Since writing is my life and my ministry, most of the blogging that you will find in B2W will reflect that. I will make it my weekly endeavor to not only share my thoughts about writing and publishing, but also my experiences as I travel to fulfill the demands of my literary appointments. I'm always meeting interesting people and seeing fascinating things and I'll be using this blog as a means to share them with you.

If you've not yet read any of my titles, please consider picking up a copy and experiencing a Kendra Norman-Bellamy novel. They are guaranteed to entertain, uplift, inspire, and test every single one of your emotions. I feel favored to have been given this gift by God and I am humbled that He allows me to use it for His glory.

Welcome again and until next time....be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it, Kendra. You wear so many hats and somehow, manage to wear them all so well. I love all of your books and I'm going to do my best to make the next cruise. I heard that it was outstanding. How you do it all, I don't know but you have my respect. You're my SHE-ro.

Anonymous said...

Kendra I love your work. You having this blog is just another great way for people like me to have the chance to read what you write. I hope you'll keep writing books forever.